twitter
youtube
instagram
facebook
telegram
apple store
play market
night_theme
ru
search
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ?






Any use of materials is allowed only if there is a hyperlink to Caliber.az
Caliber.az © 2026. .
WORLD
A+
A-

Lithuania continues search for possible drone debris in two regions

23 May 2026 14:54

Lithuanian authorities continued search operations on May 23 for possible drone debris in two regions of the country following reports of unidentified objects in the airspace earlier this week.

The Lithuanian Armed Forces said military police, army units, and members of the Lithuanian Riflemen’s Union were conducting searches in the Utena County and Panevėžys County regions, Caliber.Az reports via LRT.

The operations are part of an investigation into reports of possible “stray” aerial objects. Lithuania’s Ministry of Defence said local residents were being interviewed and drones were being deployed to survey the search areas.

On May 20, authorities issued air raid alerts across several eastern regions of Lithuania and in the capital, Vilnius, after concerns emerged over a possible drone entering the country’s airspace.

At the time, several senior Lithuanian officials were evacuated to shelters as a precaution.

By Sabina Mammadli

Caliber.Az
Views: 69

share-lineLiked the story? Share it on social media!
print
copy link
Ссылка скопирована
telegram
Follow us on Telegram
Follow us on Telegram
WORLD
The most important world news
loading