WORLD
A+
A-
Russian attack destroys part of residential building in Ukraine’s Konotop VIDEO
20 May 2026 08:58
A Russian strike caused part of a multi-storey residential building to collapse in the city of Konotop in Ukraine’s Sumy region on May 20, leaving several people injured, local authorities said.
According to Russian-language outlet ASTRA, Konotop Mayor Artem Semenikhin said three people had been pulled from the rubble following the attack by Russian forces.
He said ambulance crews were overwhelmed, and civilians were helping transport the wounded to hospital.
“Three people have now been pulled out. There are not enough ambulances, so we are taking people to hospital in civilian vehicles,” Semenikhin said.
By Aghakazim Guliyev
Caliber.Az
Views: 99







