Pentagon releases new batch of UFO files detailing “green orbs” sightings
The US Department of Defence on Friday, May 22, released a second batch of previously classified files related to alleged UFO sightings, including reports describing unexplained green orbs, discs, and fireballs.
The disclosure follows an earlier release ordered by Donald Trump, with the first batch of documents made public on May 8. Trump is the latest US president to authorise the release of government material on unidentified flying objects, continuing a disclosure process that began in the late 1970s.
Pete Hegseth said the newly released materials — including documents, photographs, and videos of what are officially termed “unidentified anomalous phenomena” — had long been a source of public speculation.
“It’s time the American people see it for themselves,” he said in a statement.
Among the 222 files published on Friday is one document spanning 116 pages that details a series of reported sightings and related investigations conducted at a top-secret facility in Sandia, New Mexico, between 1948 and 1950.
“This file contains 209 sightings of ‘green orbs’, ‘discs’, and ‘fireballs’ reported near the military base,” the Defence Department said.
Experts reviewing the earlier batch of disclosures noted that while it included new video footage of previously known sightings, it did not provide conclusive evidence of alien technology or extraterrestrial life.
By Tamilla Hasanova







